Friday, July 20, 2012

Fangirl Friday 15

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.

1. Teen Wolf: This week's episode was another really good one it was entertaining from start to finish. It had quite a few interesting developments and character moments. I especially loved that there was quite a few good character moments for Stiles. I also liked that a large amount a people were working together in this episode to take down a common enemy.

2. Arcana Famiglia: I watched the first three episodes of this anime this week and it was great I love the story and characters so far and I think the world they live in seems super interesting. I also really like the animation style as well as the music.

3.Tokyo Babylon: I read the sixth and seventh volumes of this series this week. I loved them and thought they were high quality work but the last volume made me so sad just like I knew it would and the worst part is that I know that Subaru's life just continues to go down hill from here where he's already pretty miserable.
4. White Collar: Another new episode aired this week and I loved even more than last week and I liked that a whole lot happened in this episode and that things are close to being back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment