Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Anime Review: Hakushaku To Yousei: The Fairy's Queen Bridegroom(1.05)

                 Hakushaku To Yousei: The Fairy's Queen Bridegroom(1.05)Review
In this episode a fairy named Kelpie from Lydia's past tries to take her back to Scotland after he steals a ring that is made from the moon which the fairy queen wanted to give to Edgar. There's also a ball in this episode which is something that Lydia has never attended before and since she's not very good at dancing she feels odd attending it.

This episode had a lot to with Lydia and Edgar's relationship with her believing that all the times he flirts with her are just a game which upsets her greatly because when she was young a boy pretended to like her as a prank. Although Edgar does have a habit of making inappropriate comments and his flirting often seems like it could be a joke it seems like he genuinely likes her with how it seemed he was ready to confess to her towards the end of the episode and he refers to her as his future wife.

I find it interesting that two new guys were introduced in this episode that seem to like Lydia. I'm not very fond of Kelpie because I think Lydia might be right about him just wanting to have a fairy doctor of his own. But I really liked Paul Ferman an aspiring artist that Lydia seemed to have a good time talking to. I overall really enjoyed this episode, please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

2 comments:

  1. I remember this episode! I was iffy about Kelpie at first, but after a few episodes I started liking him.
    Have you read the manga version?? :)

    ReplyDelete