Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Frenemy(2.06)

                                                   Teen Wolf: Frenemy(2.06)Review
  • I really liked that the episode started only a few minutes after the last one ended.
  • I felt bad for Lydia with no one being willing to tell her anything about what is going on and I'm glad that she's asking questions.
  • I found Scott and Stiles following Jackson in kanuma into a gay bar to be rather humorous until Jackson paralyzed all those people.
  • I liked that Scott still wanted to help Jackson out and I liked that Stiles didn't really want to.
  • I like that Stiles dad is questioning his behavior because he's right it is odd that he has showed up at two different crime scenes.
  • I find that cute guy that seems to have an obsession with Lydia to be really creepy and I'm glad that she's turning down all his advances.
  • I really don't understand why Alison's family are so into scaring Alison out of a relationship with Scott, I mean it's a high school relationship it's probably going to end some time and Scott almost never hurts people.
  • I find it really sad that the reason Jackson's dad knew something was up was because the text said love you.
  • I'm pretty worried about Scott being able to pass 10th grade since his grades aren't good and he never seems to have time to study.
  • I like that Alison and Scott want to be together pretty much forever I think they're very sweet together.
  • I liked that after Jackson escaped in kanuma form that Alison and Stiles both decided that they needed to tell their fathers the truth. I also liked that Scott was willing to help Stiles be able to make his dad believe what he has to tell him.
  • I'm really worried about Scott and Stiles since it seems like Jackson is filing kidnapping charges against them.
  • I find it interesting that kanuma actually seeks a master and that Jackson is probably being controlled by someone else.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment