Friday, July 27, 2012

Fantastic Friday: Top 5 Female Characters

Fantastic Friday is a weekly meme that's hosted by The Weekly Enthusiast.

1. River Tam(Firefly):I love River being this odd mixture strong and weak throughout the series. I love and feel bad for her because of what had happened to her before the series began and that because those things she not really able to function like a normal person anymore. I love her odd speech patterns as well. I love that she's super smart and that she has the ability to taken down a room full reavers.
2. Tohru Honda(Fruits Basket):I love her for her kind and accepting nature. I love that she can also find the good in people even when they can't see it themselves. I love that she wants to befriend and help pretty much everyone no matter who they are or what they had done in the past even if they were cruel to her.
3. Caroline Forbes(Vampire Diaries): I love Caroline for being a cheerful optimistic character despite the bad things that have happened to her. I also love that she is a good friend and that she always stands up for herself and friends.
4.Sakura Kinomato(Cardcaptor Sakura):I love Sakura for being so sweet and optimistic as well as brave. I also love that she comes up with creative ways to capture the Clow cards rather than relaying on strength.
5. Cordelia Chase(Buffy/Angel): I love her because she always speaks her mind and says what she believes to be, even when other people rather not hear the truth. I also love her because she makes me laugh and she brave and has a good heart even though she can be abit shallow or bitchy at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment