Thursday, July 12, 2012

TV Review: Bunheads: Inherit the Wind(1.03)

                                            Bunheads: Inherit the Wind(1.03)Review
  • I liked that neither Michelle or Fanny understood why Hubble would transfer everything to Michelle after only being married for about a day. I also like the odd why Fanny handles things because I find it entertaining.
  • I thought it was funny that Hubble dressed up as a groom for Halloween when he was a kid.
  • I find it interesting that Boo has a crush on Melanie's brother and she's okay with it.
  • I also liked Melanie and Ginny mention that the find it kind of trying to be friends with Sasha because she can be such a bitch.
  • I was surprised that Hubble owned so much land and had a guest house.
  • I find that whole business about a private road with no sign to be ridiculous.
  • I really liked that Grant, the guy who owned the private road and I hope to see more of him.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment