Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top 10 Book Series I Want to Start Reading

1. Embassy Row: This series is by Ally Carter and since I loved both the Gallagher Girls and Heist Society series I figure that this will be another series that I would enjoy.
2. Vampire Academy: I've recently seen the movie of this series and I liked quite a bit and everyone says the books are better than the movie which means that I'll probably end up loving this series.
3. The Trials of Apollo: This another series by Rick Riordan and this one comes after the Heroes of Olympus series which I am almost finished reading so since I love all the other books I read in this universe this one is bound to be another series I enjoyed.
4. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: Once again I love series written by Rick Riordan and although this series follows different type of gods I'm sure that this series will end having good adventure and characters that I'll end up loving.
5. Study series: This series is one that sounded really interested to me when I first read about it and I still find it interesting so it's on my to be read list still.
6. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy: This series is one that sounds interesting to me and I have heard good things about this series so I would like to check it out for myself some time in the future.
7. Thorne of Glass series: This is a series that sounds like it could be good and a lot of people seemed to like it so I hope that I will enjoy it as well.
8. Touch of Power series: This is another series that I recall sounding interesting to me and it's one that I already own the first book of so this is one that I could start reading fairly soon.
9. His Fair Assassin Trilogy: This is a series with an uncommon set up that I think could be an interesting read.
10. Darkness Rising: This series is set in the same universe as The Darkest Powers series and since I loved that series I'm interested in reading this one as well.

1 comment:

  1. Embassy Row was on my list this week too. I really like the Magnus Chase, Trials of Apollo and Throne of Glass books, so I hope you enjoy them. I also have the Study and His Fair Assassin books on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-112/

    ReplyDelete