Tuesday, June 20, 2017

TV Review: The 100: Hakeldama(3.05)

                                              The 100: Hakeldama(3.05)Review
  • I like how the episode opens with Clarke and Lexa heading back to Clarke's people talking about how they bring them peace while the next shot is showing that Bellamy and the rest of Pike's followers have started a new war with grounders, I just like the contrast between the two scenes.
  • I liked that even though Bellamy is working with Pike that he was against Pike's idea of killing the wounded and that he was the one that convinced Pike to spare Indra.
  • I can't blame Lexa for declaring war on the Ark's people after they killed the army that was sent to protect them.
  • I like that Kane is having Octavia sneak out to meet with Indra in order to figure out why she signal him earlier since his every move is being watched.
  • I liked that when Pike starts talking about expanded their land and Bellamy realizes that it would go into a grounder village and then Pike implies that he thinks that they should wipe it out it's clear that Bellamy isn't on board with that plan.
  • I like that Bellamy tells Pike that he thinks that they went too far but I dislike that Pike seemed to be able to convince Bellamy that what they did was justified because their doing it all to save their people.
  • I liked that Kane tried to get through to Bellamy by telling him that he should know that starting a war isn't the way to keep their people alive.
  • I can't blame Lincoln for being offended when Bellamy mentioned that his people started a war with the hundred before the rest of the Ark's people even came down so there the same as the other clans but I did understand where Bellamy was coming there.
  • I felt bad for Raven after Abby didn't approve her for work and told Raven that she doesn't think she can fix her only reduce her pain.
  • I'm not sure if Jaha coming to ark's people to tell them about the City of Light is a good thing because I don't think the City of Light is a good thing.
  • I like that Murphy and Emori are working together robbing people and I like that it seems that they are together now.
  • I like that Abby and Kane find what Jaha is saying about the City of Light to be odd since what he is saying sounds insane.
  • I like that Pike doesn't buy into what Jaha is saying about the City of Light but I dislike that he's letting Jaha recruit anyone who is interested in going.
  • I like that Octavia tells Clarke that she doesn't know anything about what's going on with their people since she's been gone for so long.
  • I like that Clarke believes if she can get to Bellamy that she'll be able to get him to go against Pike.
  • I'm interested in what happened to Emori's brother and why Murphy thinks that going after him is something that will get them both killed.
  • I like that despite Bellamy siding with Pike it's clear that he doesn't agree with everything he's doing and I like that he still did want to protect Lincoln.
  • I don't like that Jaha and the hologram lady are setting their sights on Raven for recruiting her for the City of Light.
  • I really can't blame Octavia for being mad at Bellamy and I know that she was being sarcastic when she asked if Bellamy wasn't proud of slaughtering an army but I do believe that he's feeling much more ashamed than proud over that action.
  • When Bellamy keeps telling Octavia that he might not be able to protect her if she keeps acting like a grounder and siding with them it feels like he's doing what he's doing partly because he's afraid of what would happened if they stand against Pike.
  • I can't blame Bellamy for being mad at Clarke when she tells him that they need to talk and what they need to when she has been gone for months and after she rejected his attempt to rescue her and let her go back home with her people.
  • I like that Clarke tried to get it through Bellamy's head that what Pike is doing is starting  a war and that he is the one that is the problem here not the grounders but I also get why Bellamy can't see that since grounders have been attacking them from the beginning and they have never really stopped until a few days ago.
  • I liked that when Clarke told Bellamy that she needs him to be the guy that helped her pull the lever in Mount Weather that Bellamy lets her now that she left him and that is something that clearly hurt him.
  • I liked that Bellamy pointed out that when Clarke was in charge she let a bomb drop on a place where his sister was suppose to be and that she is now back with the people that forced them to kill everyone in Mount Weather and I like that Bellamy clearly feels like he failed all the people that helped them their and he does blame the grounders for leaving at the last minute.
  • I like that Clarke told Bellamy that she's sorry that she left him and that she thought their people would be okay because they had him.
  • I dislike that Bellamy handcuffed Clarke but I like that he said sorry before he did it.
  • I really do believe that Bellamy believes that he's trying to help Clarke by turning her into Pike but I'm glad that Octavia did help Clarke escape in the end.
  • I liked that when Murphy was captured that he didn't tell them were Emori was in order to protect her.
  • I like that Clarke convinces Lexa to find a way that is peaceful to settle things rather than starting another war.
  • I understand why Raven gave in and used the thing that gets you to the City of Light but I'm still sad that she did it.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment