Tuesday, June 13, 2017

TV Review: How to Get Away With Murder: There Are Worse Things Than Murder(3.02)

     How to Get Away With Murder: There Are Worse Things Than Murder(3.02)Review
  • I like that in the flash forward that Annalise is being very emotional and irrational which shows that she cares about whoever died.
  • I liked that Nate noticed that something was off with Annalise and tried to get her to talk about it but of course she didn't tell him anything.
  • I think it's really strange and creepy how Frank called Annalise crying about how he had no choice but to kill the guy that she sent to look for him especially since he did have a lot of choices other than murder that he could have chosen to make.
  • I think it was a bit weird how Annalise asked Wes to come live with her and I liked that Wes found it strange as well.
  • I like that Laurel is checking in on the case involving Wes's biological father to make sure the police not suspect him but I don't like that she is still worrying about Frank.
  • I like that things are pretty awkward between Connor and Oliver with them being broken up but still living together and I also like that Oliver strangely doesn't like thinking of them as being broken up entirely even though he is the one that broke up with Connor.
  • I felt so embarrassed for Oliver when he introduced himself to Annalise's class in the most awkward way.
  • I liked that the case of the week deals with a woman who is up for parole after she killed her husband who abused her years ago and I liked that pretty much everyone expect Connor actually tried to appeal to client but in the end the client chose Connor to be the one that represented her.
  • I liked that Wes asked Annalise if the reason that she asked him to move in with her is because she's worried that Frank might try and hurt him and I like that Annalise tells him that she asked him to move in with her because she was lonely.
  • I like that Maggie is concerned about Annalise because she thinks that the person putting up the fliers about her means her serious harm.
  • I kind of feel bad for Connor who seems to be the only one that is taking the case seriously but I do like that he seems to actually care about the client and I like that he's been pretty honest with her about what's going to help and hurt her case and I think she appreciates that.
  • I liked that Connor keeps trying to speak up on his client's behalf when their in front of the hearing board even though Annalise tells him he should just keep quiet. I like that after the first meeting that Connor tells Annalise that she should fire him because he doesn't believe that he's a good enough to win this case and I liked that Annalise pointed out that only the client can fire him and that he hasn't lost the case yet.
  • I felt a bit bad for Asher when Michaela told him that she was pretty much only using him for sex but I'm not really surprised that this all their relationship is to her.
  • I like that Wes tells Laurel to not go looking for problems where there aren't any after he sees her looking at an article about his biological father's death.
  • I liked that Wes admitted to Laurel that he did a background check on Maggie before he started dating her.
  • I was shocked when Connor confessed to his client about being involved with killing someone as a way to connect with her and get her to understand that she has to give a reason to the board for why she killed her husband if she ever wants to go free.
  • I can't blame Annalise for being mad at Connor telling their client about how he was involved in a murder after everything she did to cover it up.
  • I liked that the client actually talked about what life was like when her husband was alive and why she killed him after remaining quiet about everything for so long.
  • I liked that Connor called Oliver to distract him from how nervous he was about how the case would turn out and I like that despite them being broken up Oliver was still there for Connor when he needed him.
  • I liked that Annalise figured out that the husband's sister was abused to and I like that Annalise convinced her not to testify on her brother's behalf.
  • I was happy the client was granted parole in the end despite how pretty much everyone believed that this case couldn't be won.
  • I disliked how the university tried to suspend Annalise because someone was threatening her and I liked that Annalise refused to let them punish her being the victim of harassment.
  • I liked how Connor confessed to Oliver that he loves him and that all he wants is to be able to make Oliver as happy as he has made him.
  • I like that Oliver told Connor that he just can't be in a relationship right now and that if Connor wants to make him happy he has to let him go and then Connor agrees to move out after this because he knows now that their relationship is really over. While I'm very sad that they are breaking up I like that it's still clear that they care about each other a whole lot.
  • I liked that Bonnie told Laurel that she needs to stop thinking about and calling Frank and I liked that she implied that Frank has done something worse than murder that Laurel doesn't know about.
  • I liked that Connor goes to stay with Michaela after he ends up moving out of Oliver's.
  • I like that Wes comes over to have dinner with Annalise and I like that he pretends he didn't come over because he was worried about her.
  • I like that Annalise and Bonnie have Laurel call in order to lure Frank back into town so that they can deal with him head on.
  • In the flash forward I'm curious about Annalise wants Oliver to wipe off the phone she handed him before she was arrested.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment