Tuesday, June 20, 2017

TV Review: Sweet/Vicious: Pure Heroine(1.10)

                                       Sweet/Vicious: Pure Heroine(1.10)Review
  • I feel really bad for Tyler with him being charged with his brother's murder when we all know he's not guilty and I like that Jules feels guilty about him being there and wants to find a way to get him cleared of the charges.
  • I like that Kennedy and the other girls were waiting for the vigilantes response to her requests to go after Nate so that Jules can get justice.
  • I liked that with the take down of Nate that Jules and Ophelia decided that this one has to be a bit different with having them using scare tactics before the takedown takes places so that he could feel fear before hand.
  • I like that Harris actually looked into what the city does about the sexual assault cases and was upset to learn that they do basically nothing because it wouldn't be good for the university which makes him understand why Ophelia and Jules are doing the vigilante thing.
  • I like that Jules and Ophelia end up framing a pedophilic murderer for Tyler's brother's murder both because I'm glad that neither them or Tyler are going down for the crime but also because that man truly does belong in jail.
  • I dislike how most of Nate's frat brother's decided to side with him and that they protect him from Jules and Ophelia so that they couldn't do their normal takedown.
  • I was a bit surprised to find out that Nate actually raped another girl in high school because I mean I knew he was a bad person but I had no idea that he's been raping girls for that long.
  • I hated how completely unashamed Nate was about being a rapist and how he thinks that he can do whatever he wants just because he's good at football.
  • I liked that Jules and Ophelia publicly showed video of Nate talking about how he can get away with raping girls as their takedown this time since the way that usually do it didn't work this time.
  • I felt bad for Kennedy since she feels bad for missing the person she thought Nate was and feeling guilty about feeling this way since he hurt Jules so badly.
  • I like that Harris wants to help Jules and Ophelia out with the vigilante stuff after he learned how unjust the justice system is about the sexual assault cases.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment