Thursday, June 8, 2017

TV Review: Timeless: Public Enemy No. 1(1.15)

                                        Timeless: Public Enemy No. 1(1.15)Review
  • I liked that Flynn had a talk with a priest about how he's dealing with having the power to change things and how at the beginning of his mission he believed he could change things for the better but now he's not so sure because he hasn't accomplished much of anything.
  • I hated how the Ritten house agents order a mission to killing Flynn's mother while she was a teenager and that they are forcing Lucy and Rufus to accompany a hit man back in time and if they don't they will charged as aiding a murder.
  • I dislike how Lucy's father tries to play the good guy when he's ordering her to take on a mission where she helps kill a woman they all know is innocent.
  • I like that Rufus ended up knocking out the hit man with a tranquilizer gun and that Lucy then took his gun and pointed it at the hit man to make sure he doesn't try anything in case he wasn't knocked out. I liked that they then took the time machine to where Wyatt and Agent Christopher were.
  • I liked that Rufus made a virus that disabled all of Mason's computers so that they couldn't be tracked.
  • I dislike how Mason made it look like Jiya had something to do with what happened by revealing that she was in a relationship with Rufus.
  • I liked that Lucy and Rufus were so proud of themselves for pulling off their plan and I liked that Wyatt was proud of them too and that they were all so happy to see each other.
  • I liked that Wyatt suggested that they go back in time and help Lucy get her sister back by making sure that her sister's dad met her mom but sadly they couldn't do that because Flynn jumped right before they left to do that.
  • I think it's a bit ironic that Capone didn't seem to think that the evidence of his tax evasion was a good way in with him for Flynn when that was what he ended up doing time for although Flynn does seem to convince him of their worth with a letter.
  • I liked that Wyatt, Rufus and Agent Christopher argued about whether going after Flynn was the smart thing to do at the moment since while they do agree that they need to stop Flynn from murdering his way through time they also don't want to get caught by Ritten House. I also like that Lucy worries that she might loose her chance to get her sister back since this may be their last trip ever.
  • I liked that Rufus called Jiya and told her he was sorry about having her get involved in all this and then told her to try and slow things down to buy them time and that he promised that he would tell her everything soon.
  • I liked that Lucy points out they stick out because they didn't have time to find clothes from the correct time period.
  • I like that since Flynn is working with Capone that Lucy, Rufus and Wyatt are going to work with Elliot Ness in order to find a new way to Capone and stop Flynn's plans.
  • I loved that Jiya told Mason that she see him for who he really is and that is a coward. I'm really worried about Jiya through out this episode because she's in a lot of danger surrounded by Ritten House.
  • I liked that Rufus asked Ness about how he deals with himself and his loved ones being in so much danger because of Capone and I like that Ness tells him that he couldn't look his wife or himself in the eye if he didn't go after him.
  • I was sad that Ness was killed before he could tell them anything he knew about Capone.
  • I liked that when they were escaping from the scene that Wyatt kept telling them that they have to solve one problems at a time that Lucy got annoyed at him and then he tells Lucy a story about one of his mentors who told them to handle one problem at a time.
  • I like that Lucy thought to go to Al Capone's brother who changed his name for help when going after Capone.
  • I liked that Flynn actually used Capone for his connections to Chicago's Mayor who is Ritten house so that he can get information from him.
  • I liked that when Lucy was asking Capone's brother for help and he asked why they thought he could do it that Rufus tells him that he could at least try to stop him.
  • I liked that when it became clear that Capone's brother may not want to take in his brother that Lucy convinces him to help by telling him that Capone takes out ads in the paper looking for him all across the country and that she thinks he may be able to talk his brother into turning himself in and saving him in a way.
  • I like that Flynn went after the Mayor in order to find out about a meeting where all Ritten house members work together at the same time.
  • I liked that Jiya was able to completely shut down the system after Mason got it back online.
  • It was a little sad to see Capone and his brother reconnect because they care about each other but they're on opposite sides of law so they can never truly reconnect.
  • I like that Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus now know about the 1954 Ritten House meeting that Flynn is going to in DC on his next trip.
  • I like that Capone's brother tried to take him in but I dislike that Capone responded by holding them all at gun point and threatening to kill Rufus because Flynn asked him to.
  • I like that Capone was wrong about his brother not being willing to shoot him because he may not have liked doing it, he still knew that his brother needed to be stopped.
  • I liked that Wyatt pushed Rufus out of the way when he was shot at but I was sad and worried when Rufus was shot anyway.
  • I disliked that Mason is making a deal with Ritten house to get NSA data that mixed with his technology will allow them to find out where someone is at anytime.
  • I'm really worried about Rufus and since at the end of the episode him, Lucy and Wyatt were in the middle of a jump and he's the only one that knows how to pilot it, I'm worried about what might happen to Lucy and Wyatt as well.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment