Sunday, July 2, 2017

TV Review: How to Get Away With Murder: Don't Tell Annalise(3.04)

                         How to Get Away With Murder: Don't Tell Annalise(3.04)Review
  • I liked that Annalise and Eve had guys that paid for their drinks even though they made it clear that they had no interest in sleeping with them and they were cool with that.
  • I find it concerning that Frank got his hands on something that could burn down a house which of course makes me believe that he's behind the fire at Annalise's house.
  • I felt bad for Asher because he was so nervous to be working his first case and the fact that Annalise isn't on her A-game right now isn't helping to easy his nerves.
  • I like that when Laurel asked if they were referring to Asher as Michaela's boyfriend now that she insisted that they were just having sex.
  • I'm sad that Annalise got her law license's suspended because she slapped her client in the last episode.
  • I like that both Asher and Bonnie tell their client that they need him to either give back the money he stole or explain where he spent the money in order to settle his case.
  • I like that Asher tries his best to motivate the other students to work hard and save their client from jail time, I like that for as silly Asher can be at times that he does seem to have a good heart.
  • I was surprised that Laurel is just learning about how Frank was in jail before working for Annalise because I thought she would've learned about this sooner.
  • I was surprised to learn that the client had been steal money to support his unborn child that's mother is his teacher which takes the case in a whole different direction considering he's a minor and has been a victim of abuse in the past.
  • I liked that Eve advised Annalise to try and settle her law license's suspension  case out of court because of how much the prosecution wants to get back at her.
  • I find it a little disturbing that Connor doesn't get that it's rape if one person isn't over eighteen and another person is because when he was a teenager he hooked up with his camp counselor who was over eighteen.
  • I liked that Asher pointed out that their client is different from an average boy's fantasy about hooking up with their teacher because he has a history of abuse that his teacher took advantage of.
  • I liked that Michaela points out to Connor that him trying to always have someone new to have sex with isn't healthy because it really does seem like he's just trying to have a bunch of meaningless sex in order to forget Oliver and it's not going to work.
  • I dislike that the school is the one who is behind Annalise's law suspension and I dislike that the school is trying so hard to get her fired to despite the fact that she has tenure and she has  over all been a good teacher for them.
  • I like that Asher is concerned that Bonnie is letting her own history affect her judgment on the case but I understand why Bonnie doesn't want to consider his concerns for even a second but I'm not sure which one of them is right here.
  • I like that Wes has noticed that something has been off with Laurel for awhile now and that he wants to be there for her even if she doesn't want to tell him what's going on with her.
  • I find it sad that Wes mentioned that he hasn't ever had anyone throw him a birthday party before.
  • The fight between Annalise and Nate was pretty ugly with them both saying such cruel things to each other.
  • I liked that Bonnie did end up winning the case by exposing the teacher as a rapist but the client didn't end up happy with the results of the trial because the teacher is now going to be punished and no one will be able to take care of the baby.
  • I liked that Asher told Bonnie he was proud of her for what she did in court despite it not being something he entirely agreed with he understood that she needed to do this.
  • I liked that Annalise used alcoholism as the reason as to why she slapped her client and that if she was going to treatment she would be able to get her license back.
  • I liked that when Oliver told Connor that it's not as easy for him to hook up with guys as it is for him that Connor told him not have low self esteem because he's such a great guy that Oliver pointed out that being HIV positive is a turn off for most guys and that's understandable, I also liked that Connor suggested twice during that conversation that they get back together and that while Oliver rejects the offer things were still very pleasant between them.
  • I was surprised that Frank ended up killing Bonnie's father in sort of way to get revenge for Bonnie.
  • I'm glad that Laurel confessed to Bonnie that she knew where Frank is and I find it interesting that Bonnie tells her not to tell Annalise where Frank is.
  • I'm surprised that in the flash forward Laurel is pregnant considering that she hasn't really been having sex at all this season so far.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment