Friday, July 14, 2017

TV Review: How to Get Away with Murder: It's About Frank(3.05)

                        How to Get Away with Murder: It's About Frank(3.05)Review
  • I liked that Bonnie didn't want to do anything with her father in terms of saying goodbye and just had his body cremated so that she could be done with it.
  • I liked that everyone was telling Wes that it was a big deal that he was meeting Maggie's parents although he doesn't think it is.
  • I liked that Connor said that no one in the study group are fit to date a civilian and I liked that he then pointed out that Michaela and Asher being together doesn't make any sense because all they have in common is murder.
  • I liked the scene with Annalise and all the women in the salon who all seemed to know a lot more than they should about each other.
  • I found what we learned about how Frank was helped by Sam and Annalise all those years ago when he was in jail.
  • I'm sad that the school assigned someone else in order to take over Annalise's classes but I liked seeing that everyone had different reactions to the news. I liked that Michaela thought it was about the school not likely a strong woman in power, I liked that Connor thinks it's because Annalise has abused her power, that Asher thinks that they should do something to prevent it from happening while Laurel thinks that it may be a good thing since they're now free of her.
  • I like that while Bonnie still knows that Annalise has every right to be mad at Frank she herself doesn't hate him and that she tries to convince him to come back with her and make things right with Annalise.
  • I found it interesting that we saw quite a bit of Annalise and Sam's early marriage and I think that it's interesting because we got to see how much changed from those early days to what it was in season one.
  • I liked that Annalise did at least try to stop drinking and I was disappointed about how she then instead decided to get drunk after being left alone with nothing to do.
  • I found the dinner that Wes had with Maggie's dad to be pretty awkward but Wes handled himself pretty well. I think that it's interesting to note that Wes lied to Maggie about how his mom died.
  • I liked that Frank asked Bonnie to run away from him so that they could go off and live a normal and happier life together.
  • I liked that Michaela broke up with Asher after he made fun of her southern accent.
  • I liked that Wes went over to Annalise's house to check in on her and that when he saw how drunk Annalise was he stayed there and took care of her. I liked how Wes told Annalise that he wanted to protect her like she protected him.
  • I was surprised to learn that the guy that hates the study group so much was the one behind the fliers and I liked that after Annalise comes over to his place and threatened to expel him it looks like he'll no longer be causing trouble.
  • I liked that Michaela made it clear that her parents are people that she wants nothing to do with and that she has succeed in spite of them.
  • I liked how Wes told Laurel that he has to break up with Maggie because he's lying to her about too many things and that he's too much of mess and I like that he tells her they all are.
  • I liked that Laurel told Wes that Frank is still around even though she hasn't even thought about telling anyone else in the group about him.
  • I was actually sad when Bonnie found that Frank had left when she was out without even saying goodbye.
  • I liked that Annalise threatened the school with a lawsuit in order to get her job back.
  • I completely understand why Wes decided that it was for the best that they tell Annalise about Frank being around still.
  • I like that in the flash forward that Oliver calls Connor's phone because he wants to make sure he's okay.
  • I was surprised to see in the flash forward that Michaela's adoptive mother was visiting her when this episode established that she doesn't have a good relationship with her parents.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment