Thursday, November 8, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The Killer(4.05)

                                         Vampire Diaries: The Killer(4.05)Review
  • I liked that despite the fact that Professor Shane is working with Connor he still doesn't want Bonnie to get hurt or really even be involved with Connor at all.
  • I like that when Stefan called Klaus he asked him if he could tell Damon about the cure and while I agree with Klaus that telling Damon probably isn't a good idea I loved the fact that Stefan wanted to tell Damon about the cure.
  • I didn't like how keeping the cure secret strained Stefan's relationship with Damon and Elena.
  • I kind of like that even when Connor is taking Jeremy hostage along with Matt and April, Connor still tries to mentor Jeremy about the ways of a hunter.
  • I feel really bad for April being caught in the middle of all these things and not having a clue about what is going on. I also like how Matt kept her calm throughout the experience.
  • I find the traps that Connor sets up for vampires to be very elaborate and deadly.
  • I liked that pretty much everyone teamed up to save Jeremy, Matt and April because I like whenever most of the cast teams up.
  • I liked how Hayley pretty much refused to get into any fights about Tyler and I'm glad that she and Tyler didn't actually have a relationship but were actually just trying find a way help hybrids break their sire bond.
  • I kind of like the idea of a relationship between Bonnie and Professor Shane with how they flirted a bit at the beginning of the episode and I like that he taught her how to let go of her fear of performing magic.
  • I hated that Damon nearly killed Stefan in this episode, I know that Damon and Stefan don't have the best relationship but I think that grabbing Stefan's heart was going to far even for him.
  • I'm like that Elena killed Connor in order to avenge him nearly killing Jeremy and I'm sad that she killed her only chance at being human again but I'm glad she doesn't know that part.
  • I liked that Elena was really upset about her first killed and was mad at both Stefan for keeping a secret from her and Damon for telling her to just killing Connor.
  • I like that by the end of the episode that Damon and Stefan are on relatively good terms again.
  • I'm curious about how Jeremy is going to handle now having the tattoo on his skin and I hope it involves a good story arc for him.
  • I'm really curious about the hallucinations that Elena experienced at the end of the episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment