Friday, November 9, 2012

Fangirl Friday 24

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.


1. American Horror Story: I love the episode that aired this week that had a patient that believed she was Anne Frank and claimed that Dr.Arden was at the concentration camp which isn't hard to believe with the way he experiments on the patients. I also really loved learning Grace's backstory and I continue to love the relationship she and Kit have. I really enjoyed watching Kit question whether or not he did the things they say he did and I especially love the scene were he breaks down while talking to Sister Judy. I also enjoyed the storyline with Lana trying to do everything she can to get out of the asylum.


2. Revenge: This week was another great episode that had Emily plan out a truly fantastic take down that sadly didn't stick but seeing her frame job was still amazing. The most exciting thing about this week's episode though was actually the ending with Mason finding the link between Emily and Amanda and most likely connecting the dotes to discover the truth about Emily.


3. Vampire Diaries: I found this week's episode to be very exciting even though in the grand scheme of things not too much happened but it felt like a lot was happening which I think is great. I really like that this episode is kind of implying to me that Jeremy will actually have his own storyline this season which is great because he's always been a favorite character of mine. I also like that the thing between Tyler and Hayley isn't a romantic because this show has already had more love triangles than any show should have.
4. Degrassi: This week I started trying to get caught up with Degrassi by finishing up season 10 and starting season 11(so far I've seen the first 7 episodes). I still really love this show overall but my favorite parts were probably anything involving Fiona she has this habit of being adorably awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment