Friday, November 16, 2012

Fantastic Five Friday: Top 5 Shows that were referred to me

Fantastic Friday is a weekly meme that's hosted by The Weekly Enthusiast

1. Doctor Who: This is a show that a ton of people seemed to love and after seeing so many positive comments and beautiful picspams and gifs on tumblr I decided I need to watch the series. It was hard for me to get into the first series so after episode three I skipped to series five and watched all of series before going back finish series one, I found this method of watching helped me like the first series a lot more actually. Right now I have finished series 1, 2, 5, 6 and all of series 7 episodes that have aired and I'm halfway through series three. I'm glad I started watching this show because it's brilliant.
2. Game of Thrones: This is another show I started watching because of tumblr and I'm so glad I did. Game of Thrones is a fantastic series with an epic plot and amazing characters. This is probably the highest quality show I ever watched and I find it amazing how much has happened in the show even though there's only been 20 episodes aired so far.
3. Nikita: This amazing practically prefect show was recommended to me by Aimee at penmanship smitten and I'm so glad I started watching this show. Nikita is a show with a brilliant plot, great characters with plenty of backstory provide and also has some great action scenes. I've only watched the first 6 episodes so far and I plan to continue watching this series. I would personally recommend this series to everyone since it's so great.
4. Community: This is another series I decided to watch because of tumblr and critical reviews and I'm glad I did because it's pretty much the most brilliant comedy ever. This series is great and strange as are the characters.
5. Pretty Little Liars:This show was recommended to me by little sister who no longer watches the show but I still do even though I'm super far behind. I didn't really know anything about the show before I watched but I remember being excited that my sister was watching her first teen drama so I watched it to see what it was about and since the pilot was great I loved the show right away and become obsessed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment