Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Female Characters: Day 27: A Female Character you have an extensive personal head canon for

Day 27: A Female Character you have an extensive personal head canon for: Clone Sakura(Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
This was kind of a hard day for me to decide on because I don't have that many extremely detailed head canons for characters but I do have quite a bit for Clone Sakura although they all pretty much involve spoilers. I like to think that Clone Sakura before she lost all of her memories had always known that she was a clone and that she also knew that Clone Syaoran was a clone and that was part of the reason she felt so close to him. I also like to think that Clone Sakura and Real Sakura communicated with each other regularly even though I have pretty much no reason to think this is true. According to my head canon I think that Sakura remembered that she was really a clone in Acid Tokyo which is very possibly true. I don't think this head canon is as extensive of most people's but it's the one I thought of and I love Clone Sakura so I like the excuse to have her on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment