Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Days of Female Characters: Day 25: Favorite Mother/Daughter or sister relationship

Day 25: Favorite Mother/Daughter or sister relationship: Lorelia and Rory(Gilmore Girls)
I have always loved the mother/daughter relationship between Lorelia and Rory because it's basically the most important relationship of the show and it's the kind of mother/daughter relationship not often shown in fiction. I love that they have such a close relationship and I love that there's a sort of friendship between the two but there also is of course the more traditional mother/daughter relationship at work as well. I also love that they're very similar in some ways and very different in others because that makes their relationship more interesting. I overall love their whole relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment