Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Female Characters: Day 15: Favorite female character growth arc

Day 15: Favorite female character growth arc: Faith Lehane(Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel)
I really loved watching Faith and her arc, I liked how she started off as a slayer who actually liked being a slayer although sometimes it seemed like she enjoyed the killing part of the job too much. I really loved watching her especially after she accidentally killed that guy and ended up teaming up with The Mayor who was actually overall caring parental figure to her that she had been lacking. I love that after she wakes up from the coma and even more so when she goes after Angel how she just becomes more and more reckless and how it's eventually revealed that she wants Angel to kill her. I also loved how she ended turning herself into the police and working towards redemption for the things she did wrong. I just overall love Faith as a character and I also found her arc to be one of my favorite of the whole series.

No comments:

Post a Comment