Sunday, November 25, 2012

TV Review: Nashville: Move It On Over(1.05)

                                             Nashville: Move It On Over(1.05)Review
  • I liked how Juliette dealt with her issues by working overtime on her new record even though I know that avoiding her problems with her mom isn't the best method of dealing with things.
  • I really loved the dress Rayna was wearing for the commercial and I didn't get why the lyrics were considered bad in the song.
  • I liked how Juliette called Deacon over to help her mom out after he offered because she was at a lost for how to deal with her and I like that she was able to feel comfortable asking someone for help.
  • I didn't like how Deacon refused to allow the changes for the song for the commercial because it seemed like a petty way to get back at Rayna.
  • I liked that the secret Teddy and Peggy had was that they stole some money together but paid it back and that it wasn't an affair.
  • I really dislike how Avery made sure that his guitar playing upstaged Scarlett's and Gunnar's singing especially since that's what ended up costing them the deal.
  • I really don't get why Scarlett keeps choosing Avery when it's clear that he for some reason doesn't really want her to be successful especially since I think that it's for reasons other than thinking that there's a relationship between Scarlett and Gunnar.
  • I'm glad that Juliette's mom went to rehab and I really admire Juliette for having to put up with her for so much of her life especially since it's shown and mentioned this episode that her mom was abusive at times.
  • I really love the way the show is going with the relationship between Juliette and Deacon with them taking a step back and being friends which is something they both seem to need especially Juliette since she's never really had any before.
  • I liked how Rayna has decided to write her own songs by herself and I'm glad that she was able to write one in a short amount of time.
  • I really like the relationship that's developing between Gunnar and Hayley and I'm glad that Gunnar was able to convince Hayley to have the relationship be serious and to not worry so much about getting hurt.
  • I loved that everyone preformed a new song in this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment