Monday, November 12, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Penance(2.07)

                                                  Revenge: Penance(2.07)Review
  • I loved that Mason Treadwell thought that Emily and Amanda were lovers and that they were together to avenge David Clarke, I like this because it's even more crazy than the truth and I kind of ship Emily and Amanda.
  • I really liked seeing Amanda being very freaked out about Mason possible knowing the truth and I liked that once Emily sees this she tells Amanda to stay away from Mason.
  • I kind of like the idea of Victoria and Conrad trying to go against the initiative in some way in the future but I have no idea how they could do so.
  • I really don't get why Aiden thinks that the only way to get Daniel to over Grayson Globe is through basically handing Nolan's company over to Grayson Globe, I just think there has to be more than one way for Aiden to  accomplish his goal especially since later in the episode Emily seemed a bit surprised about what Aiden did.
  • I liked that Nolan was willing to give up his company if it would help Emily but I don't like that he was put into that position.
  • I liked that Nolan told Aiden that of he hurt Emily he'd ruin him and I liked that Aiden is so clearly jealous of the Emily and Nolan's relationship.
  • I enjoyed seeing Kara becoming very unhinged through out the episode due to the White Haired man's death.
  • I think that the whole thing with Daniel becoming the new head of Grayson Globe was pulled off very smoothly and therefore it was quite boring compared to the rest of the episode.
  • I liked that when Emily finds out that Aiden is giving Nolan's company to Grayson Globe that she tries to stop it until Nolan tells her he cares more about her than his company.
  • I really enjoyed the scene were Emily and Nolan were watching the security footage of the Grayson's home and then Jack called. I just really love all the scene like this between them.
  • I liked how after Amanda finds Mason at the Stoway she decides to make up a story about Emily being obsessed with her and controlling so that she can talk to Mason somewhere private.
  • I really liked how Emily showed up just in time to stop Amanda from killing Mason and that she realized she was making a mistake.
  • I loved that Emily had to tell Mason that she's the real Amanda Clarke and that she was able to convince him pretty easily to try and make up for his sins.
  • I liked how when Mason was talking to Kara and went off the script that she given him he was honestly confused about what he was doing wrong.
  • I liked seeing how Kara reacted to discovering the truth about what the Graysons did to David Clarke and I liked that it was made clear that Kara didn't know that the White Haired man was part of the initiative.
  • I'm sad that Kara is leaving especially since Emily was never able to reveal herself as her daughter.
  • I liked how Mason was framed with the White Haired man's murder and framing Conrad and I liked how Emily made him agree to take the fall by offering to let him write her story once she was done with her revenge.
  • I don't really think that Aiden earned Emily's trust back yet so I really wasn't a fan of those to kissing at the end of the episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment