Thursday, May 3, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Before Sunset(3.21)

                                        Vampire Diaries: Before Sunset(3.21)Review
  • I loved that when Rebekah was attacked by evil Alaric that Caroline saved her and that she and Rebekah worked together to stake evil Alaric but sadly that didn't kill him.
  • I liked that Rebekah went home and told Klaus what had happened and that when he said that he need hybrids to protect them that Rebakah said that they would protect each other like they also have but sadly Klaus didn't agree.
  • I hated that evil Alaric tortured Caroline and I was terrified for the first part of the episode that Caroline would die but thankfully she survived.
  • I liked that Stefan stopped by just check and see how Elena was doing and I loved the look she gave him in that scene.
  • I liked that when Bonnie asked Damon why he saved her life that his reply was that he makes stupid decisions.
  • I loved that Elena came to the school no questions asked in order to save Caroline.
  • I loved how Klaus tried to get an invitation into Elena's house by breaking it down and I especially love the part were Damon tells him he missed.
  • I liked when Damon pointed out how awful Abby's track record was when it comes to Bonnie.
  • I thought it was very interesting that the desiccation spell required a human heart to be stopped as well.
  • I really hated evil Alaric for the things he said to Elena even though he's at least half right but I thought it was really a low blow to mention that her parents would be ashamed of her.
  • I liked how Klaus told Stefan that him and Elena were the ones that are meant to be together.
  • I loved that Elena fought back against evil Alaric and I loved that she made sure that Caroline escaped.
  • I loved the moment between Klaus and Caroline in the hallway.
  • I liked that Elena figured out that her life and evil Alaric's are linked.
  • I thought it was really sick that Klaus was going to drain Elena of all her blood but he was right about the love triangle the best thing for the Salvatores is Elena's death whether or not they believe that.
  • I loved the part were Tyler rescues Elena and stands up to Klaus.
  • I liked that Klaus was desiccated because I think that it's best that he goes away for a while.
  • I really liked the celebration party at Elena's house towards the end of the episode.
  • I hope that Damon's right about Elena choosing neither of them because that's the only way that things could end up okay.
  • I liked that Damon mentioned that their relationship with Elena won't mean anything in 60 years because it won't.
  • I hated that Stefan and Damon agreed that the one Elena doesn't choose will leave town because A) the show won't be as good because it would loose Damon and Stefan's relationship which is the best one on the show, B) the would loose one of my favorite characters no matter who she chooses and C) I think those two still need each other.
  • I'm really worried about evil Alaric running the council at the end of the episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment