Thursday, May 17, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Grief(1.21)

                                                         Revenge: Grief(1.21)Review
  • I loved that Nolan kept urging Emily to reconsider things and made sure that she didn't go through with killing the white hair man.
  • I liked that Emily was somewhat reckless in this episode with how she wasn't able to hide her true emotions like she's usually able to.
  • I liked that Charlotte was in counselling but I'm sad that it looks like all the progress she was making was destroyed in this episode.
  • I liked that Conrad threatened the white haired man after he saw the video because I like how protective he is over his family.
  • I kind of like that Conrad and Lydia were together because for some reason I like them together.
  • I kind of hated that Victoria decided to piss Conrad off right before Charlotte's family therapy session because in the end it just ended up hurting Charlotte more and she could've waited until after the family therapy session to do it.
  • I loved that Daniel asked Victoria if she actually cares about his and Charlotte's well being at all because with the way she acts it seems like she doesn't.
  • I liked that Daniel siding with Conrad over Victoria because he's doing it to protect his family and I can't fault him for being loyal and I think Conrad loves his children more than Victoria does.
  • I liked the emotional moments Emily and Jack shared over Sammy's death as well as the kiss but I'm sad that Sammy died but at least he had a long life.
  • I'm glad that Emily decided that it was for the best that she didn't kill the white haired man.
  • I'm curious about whether or not Emily's going to do anything with the evidence in Daniel's briefcase.
  • I'm extremely worried about Nolan since the white haired man came into his house and attacked him and I hope he doesn't die because he's my second favorite character and I love him.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment