Thursday, May 10, 2012

Book Review: The Lying Game: Two Truths and a Lie

                                       The Lying Game: Two Truths and a Lie Review
In the third book of The Lying Game series Emma suspects the mysterious Thayer of Sutton's murder. Through out the book Emma finds clues that suggest that Thayer is indeed the murder but by the end of the book we learn that Thayer wasn't Sutton's killer but was one of the last people to see her alive. We also learn that Sutton and Thayer had a secret relationship while Sutton was seeing Garrett and that Thayer was going through rehab while he was missing.

There was also the subplot of Emma and Ethan being a couple that I really enjoyed. But I disliked the subplot were Laurel decides that the group should prank Ethan for no other reason than she was mad at Sutton who Emma is pretending to be at the moment, I'm glad that they didn't really do anything with that.

I overall liked this book but sadly I didn't think it was as good or addictive as the first two books in the series. Please tell me your thoughts on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment