Saturday, May 26, 2012

TV Review: Grimm:The Thing with Feathers(1.16)

                                           Grimm:The Thing with Feathers(1.16)Review
  • I liked that Nick was so sweetly nervous about proposing to Juliet over their weekend away together.
  • In this episode a seltenvogel(a bird like creature that can give birth to a golden egg through it's throat) is being held captive by a klaustriech( a cat like creature that is very cruel and violent). While on their romantic getaway Nick and Juliet notice the couples troubles and try to help Robin the seltenvogel.
  • I find Hank's obsession with Adalind to be pretty creepy with how often he calls her, how he stalks her and that he threatened to kill the guy that he thought was with her.
  • I find it interesting that there are more people involved with Adalind's and the Captain's plans whatever they may be.
  • I liked all the cute moments between Nick and Juliet throughout the episode.
  • I liked that Monroe and Rosalie were spending time together in this episode and I liked that Monroe was kind of offend when Nick called Rosalie instead of him for help.
  • I was sad that Juliet rejected Nick's proposal but I think she had a pretty good reason to do so and I hope this means that Nick will tell her about the Grimm stuff sometime in the future.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment