Monday, May 28, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Cat and Mouse(1.18)

                                                  Grimm: Cat and Mouse(1.18)Review
  • I liked the part at the beginning of the episode when Nick was talking to himself as he wrote about some of his encounters with vesins.
  • I found the whole rebellion thing between the verrat and other kinds of vesins to be really interesting and I find it interesting that the Captain may have been part of the verrat at some point.
  • I find the character Ian to be interesting and I wonder a lot about the revolution that he's a part of and I find it interesting that Rosalie's family was part of it for generations.
  • I liked that Monroe was protective over Rosalie when she was in danger.
  • I liked that Nick had to decide in this episode whether obeying the law was the right thing  or not and I liked that the reason he let Ian go after he killed the verrat assassin was to protect Monroe and Rosalie.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment