Thursday, May 10, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Legacy(1.20)

                                                   Revenge: Legacy(1.20)Review
  • This episode focuses on Emily's life before she changed her name and while she's discovering the truth about her father.
  • I really liked seeing Emily being more reckless and emotional in this episode because it's so different than how she usually is.
  • I really liked at the beginning of the episode were Nolan found Emily and basically forced her to have dinner with him and tell her to read her father's journals.
  • I enjoyed seeing Emily piece together everything she learned from her father's journal's with what she remembers from her childhood.
  • I liked that Roger had actually been forced to turn on David and that he still felt guilt about all those years later.
  • I liked that the whole idea of the Grayson's party was to find out who sent the letter that threaten to expose them.
  • I agreed with Conrad that it seems odd that Victoria would hold on to loving David Clarke so long after she destroyed his life.
  • I was surprised to learn that Lydia's and Conrad's affair went on for so many years.
  • I liked the awkward first meet between Nolan and Jack.
  • I loved that when Nolan realized that the houses he was buying were forcing families to move elsewhere that he offered Mr.Porter to give him his house back. I also liked that this showed that the Porter family has had money problems for awhile.
  • I thought that Jack's girlfriend was very odd in her last scene but she's not really important so I guess it doesn't matter.
  • I find it very interesting and sad that Emily found that Roger had been killed by the Grayson's right after he promised to help her and I liked how upset she was about this and how it made her decide that she had to get her revenge.
  • I loved this episode and it's one of my favorites of the season.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment