Sunday, May 20, 2012

Top 10 things in Entertainment I'm looking forward to Summer 2012

                 Top 10 things in Entertainment I'm looking forward to Summer 2012

1. White Collar Season 4: I love this show a whole lot so I'm really excited to see more of it especially since it ended on a pretty big cliffhanger and it's clear that this season is going to be a lot different than the first 3 seasons. I'm also excited because I read an article that says we'll get to learn more about Neal's past this season which I've always been curious about. Returns July 10th.
2. Teen Wolf Season 2: I loved the first season and the trailer for season 2 makes it look like this season is going to be even better so my super excited to see what's going to happen this season. This show kind of fills the void Vampire Diaries leaves in the summer although it's a pretty different show and I'd love to see Stiles again because of missed him all school year. Returns June 3rd.
3. The Amazing Spider-Man: I've seen the trailer for this movie and it looks like it's going to be pretty good and it stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone to actors which I love so I'm really excited to see this movie. Comes out July 3rd.
4. The Dark Knight Rises: I loved The Dark Knight like most people and I've seen the trailer for this movie and I thought it looked really good so I'm really excited to see this movie. Comes out July 20th.
5. Snow White and the Huntsman: I've seen the trailer for this movie a while ago and I've been wanting to see it very since. Comes out June 1st.
6. Weeds Season 8: I watched the first seven seasons of this show last fall and I really liked the show and so I'm really excited to see season 8 even if it is most likely to be it's last season. Returns July 1st.
7. Code Geass Gaiden: This is a series that's basically a side story of the Code Geass world set in Europe and since I loved Code Geass I'm excited to see this series although I really don't know much about it. Due out sometime in July.
8. Brave:A movie by Pixer that has a lead female character who seems to be a feisty princess who's good at archery and has red hair, the trailer looked good so I want to see. Comes out June 22nd.
9. The Lying Game: Hide and Seek: Is the fourth book of The Lying Game series and since I've loved the first three I'm excited to read the fourth book. Comes out July 31st.
10. Sword Art Online: The description of this series sounds interesting and I liked what I've seen of the artwork so for. I want to check this series out. Comes out sometime in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment