Monday, May 28, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Happily Ever Aftermath(1.20)

                                   Grimm: Happily Ever Aftermath(1.20)Review
  • This episode was about how a murcielago(bat like creature that can kill with a high pitch scream) killed a wealthy woman who was the girl's stepmother and then later went after her step sisters in order to get money. I really liked how at beginning of the episode Lucinda seemed to be really sweet and innocent but it was later revealed that she's basically a sociopath.
  • I really liked how obvious the parallels in this episode were to Cinderella.
  • I liked that Monroe was really impressed by the things in Nick's trailer and I liked that he asked if the place was insured.
  • I liked that Lucinda's godfather, Spencer tried so hard to protect her and I liked the part when he used the fact that he knows what Nick is to his advantage.
  • I liked that the murder of Nick's parents came up again and I look forward to meet the last guy involved because it's bound to be interesting.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment