Thursday, April 19, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Heart of Darkness(3.19)

                                         Vampire Diaries: Heart of Darkness(3.19)Review
  • I liked that Alaric was locked in the Salvatore dungeon because I like that is the place were they keep people locked up when they go on random killing sprees.
  • I like that Jeremy is back on the show and that he's returning to Mystic Falls.
  • I liked that Kol was pretending to be Jeremy's friend while he was in Denver because I just assumed that they were randomly friends.
  • I loved that Kol was in this episode and I liked that he's pissed off at Damon because he has every right to be and it would be weird if he wasn't.
  • It was nice to see Rose again but I was kind of sad she couldn't tell us from which blood line she came from.
  • I loved Damon's line about how when people see good they expect it and how he doesn't want to live up to anyones expectations, I think this line says a lot about his character and gives me yet another reason why I can never ship Damon and Elena because no one expects Damon to live up to expectations more than Elena.
  • I hated that Elena kissed Damon and played with his feelings and that even by the end of the episode she still wasn't sure if she has any for him, I think if it's taking her this long to figure them out their not very strong and there not love.
  • I loved that Damon was mad at Elena for playing with his feelings and that by the end of the episode he was still mad at her.
  • I loved the storyline with Alaric and Stefan with how they talked about how their dark alter egos weren't some foregin evil being but the darkest part of themselves, I thought that was a pretty interesting concept and it gave good insight to both of their characters.
  • I like the scenes were Klaus stop by the Salvatore mansion because I just seem to like scenes between Klaus and Stefan.
  • I love the scene were Caroline and Rebekah were fighting about which decade the next decade dance should be(I'm so glad that it's going to be the 20's) and how they used Matt as a buffer.
  • I liked that Caroline and Matt planned the fight about decade dances in order to insure that Rebekah wouldn't find out about Caroline going to see Tyler.
  • I really liked the scenes between Caroline and Tyler they were really sweet and I'm glad that Caroline told him about what will happen if Klaus dies.
  • I liked the scene were Matt drives Rebekah home it totally made me ship them again.
  • I felt so bad for Rebekah when she says that even though she's been alive for a thousand years she hasn't lived at all.
  • I hate that Ester possessed Rebekah and I hope that Rebekah gets her body back soon.
  • I'm very worried about the alliance evil Alaric and Ester made at the end of the episode in order to kill off all vampires.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment