Friday, April 27, 2012

TV Review: Revenge:Justice(1.18)

                                                   Revenge: Justice(1.18)Review
  • I found it interesting that this episode jump right to Daniel's trial but I thought it was a good choice since this was another exciting episode.
  • I liked that Emily and Nolan were both so concerned about making sure that Jack wouldn't be hurt by the Graysons.
  • I liked what we saw with the relationship between Victoria and the artist guy but I think it's in his own best interest that keeps far away from Victoria.
  • I hated that Victoria better much suggested that Charlotte should try to convince Declan to change his story by seducing him.
  • I liked that Nolan told Declan that he should lie to protect Jack because he knows the Graysons would stop at nothing to destroy him if they had the chance.
  • I liked that Declan choose to protect Jack rather than try to mend his relationship with Charlotte.
  • I hated that Victoria hired Lee to threaten a jury member by threatening her trial.
  • I loved that Emily ended up framing Lee for Tyler's murder there by making sure that both Daniel and Jack wouldn't be going to jail.
  • I felt bad for Daniel through out the episode because he sees his life falling part with how sure he is that the jury will convict him and how he thinks he's loosing Emily. I was so glad that he was cleared of the murder charges by the end of the episode.
  • I was somewhat surprised that the Graysons had David Clark killed but I feel like both the audience and Emily should have seen this coming.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment