Saturday, April 28, 2012

TV Review: Secret Circle: Crystal(1.19)

                                              Secret Circle: Crystal(1.19)Review
  • I really liked all the scenes between Grant and Diana but I'm sad that they weren't really able to have their date.
  • I liked Melissa's grandma had a ton of crystals at her house.
  • I really liked that Jake's grandfather had a conspiracy wall and that he was the only one who really hid his crystal well.
  • I like that when the crystals are put together that they turn into a crystal skull because they had a crystal skull in the books.
  • I liked the misdirection that Faye might be Blackwell's other child.
  • I liked Melissa and Adam working together in this episode.
  • I hated Callum in this episode but I'm glad that he was marked by the end of the episode.
  • I liked that Charles and Jane worked together to try to kill Blackwell. I liked that Jane couldn't do it because Blackwell didn't kill Amelia but I liked that Charles was still willing to do it.
  • I was glad that Blackwell didn't die but I was sad that Jane did.
  • I shocked to learn that Diana was Blackwell's other child but this does give another reason why Charles hates him so much.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment