Friday, April 13, 2012

Fangirl Friday 3




1.Doctor Who: This week I finished season 2 finally(although I've watched the series in a weird order so I've already finished season 5 and most of series 6) and I loved the second half of the season my favorite episodes being The Idiots Lantern,The Impossible Planet/The Satan's Pit, Love and Monsters and Doomsday.


2. Merlin: This week I started getting myself caught up with the BBC Merlin series and i found the show to be just as delightfully entertaining as I have in the past.


3. Fruits Basket: I've reread volumes 1 through 11 this week and I've loved this series just as much as I did the first time I've read it and I find it really interesting to read this series again because the second time around you know the characters from the start and therefore you have a better understanding of them. I also liked seeing how well foreshadowed everything is.



4. Game of Thornes:I've started watching this show this week and although I've only watched the first two episodes so far I really love this series. I find the plot, the characters (my favorite being Daenerys) and the world in which the story is set to be very interesting.

5. The Lost Gate: Is the book that I am currently reading, I am about halfway through the book and so far I love it. This book has a lot of magic, there's also some mention of conning which I love and there's also a whole other magical world.

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am permanently fangirling over Game of Thrones! I loved the first series, and I've watched the first episode of the second series, which I thought was excellent. I am about to start reading book 4 of the series, too, so it's a bit of an overload at the moment!

    ReplyDelete