Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time:Fruit of the Poisonous Tree(1.11)

                                Once Upon a Time:Fruit of the Poisonous Tree(1.11)Review
  • I hated that Regina had the old playground thrown down.
  • I liked seeing Emma and Sydney work together as allies but I hated that by the end of the episode it was clear that he was on Regina's side.
  • I liked seeing Mary Margaret and David being together.
  • I hated that Regina was able to keep Emma from seeing Henry and I found the scene were Emma tells Henry this over the radio to be sad.
  • I'm curious about the writer guy especially now that he's the one who has Henry's book.
  • I liked learning about the Genie who was freed by Snow White's father and then fell in love with the Evil Queen and murdered the king for her. I also found it to be a really interesting how he became the Evil Queen's mirror.
  • While this episode made me understood why the Evil Queen was unhappy with her life with the king, I still have no idea why she hates Snow White so much.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment