Sunday, October 30, 2016

TV Review: Queen In-hyun's Man

                                                 Queen In-hyun's Man Review
Queen In-hyun's Man is a time travel romance about a scholar from the Joseon era named Kim Bong-do who is trying to reinstate the deposed Queen In-hyun and how after he is given a talisman that protects him by sending him to the future whenever he is at risk of dying. In the future Bong-do ends up meeting Choi Hee-jin an upcoming actress that plays Queen in-hyun in a historical drama. Bong-do and Hee-jin end up encountering each other on several of Bong-do's accidently trips to the future and Hee-jin ends up helping him while he's in the future and the two develop a bond.
At first Bong-do and Hee-jin running into each other is something that just happens when he travels to the future and then when Bong-do figures out how the talisman works he uses it to figure out how use his time travel in order to save Queen In-hyun and other people from his time. Each time Bong-do comes to the future him and Hee-jin end up meeting each other and they become closer and Hee-jin starts doing things like kissing him pretty early on and then later proclaiming that he is her boyfriend in front of a plane full a people. By the halfway point in the series things are mostly dealt with in the Joseon era and Bong-do and Hee-jin have fallen for each other and Bong-do is planning on actually staying in the future with her this of course leads to it become a lot more difficult for Bong-do to get and stay in the future with Hee-jin and this leads to a lot of angst and heartbreak before we get to the happy ending.

This series is one that I really loved, I love the main characters both as individuals and together and I loved the romance between the two of them, it was the best part of the series and there was so many cute sweet scenes between them and I have never swooned and squealed more than I did when I was watching this series. This series was one that was all about it's main romance and I loved it so much for that and I got myself swept up with that romance in both happy and sad times. Overall I love this series and I think that anyone who enjoys romance will also love this series so please watch this drama and if you already have please tell me your thoughts on this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment