Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: Catch Me If You Can(4.11)

                               Vampire Diaries: Catch Me If You Can(4.11) Review
  • I loved how against killing Innocent people Jeremy was because it shows that he's a good person.
  • I loved how both Matt and Jeremy blamed Damon for the situation where Klaus compelled all the new vampires to come after them because Damon did make the deal with Klaus and everyone knows what kind of person Klaus is.
  • I liked that Elena disliked the situation that Damon put Jeremy and Matt in but I'm sad that she left Jeremy with Damon and I agree with Matt that if Elena wasn't sired to Damon she'd wouldn't trust him with Jeremy any longer.
  • I really loved how Kol worked his hardest through out this episode to prevent the cure from being found because he doesn't want Silas to rise. Also I think that Kol is probably the character that's being the smartest about this situation since Silas has been said to bring the end of time and no one else seems to care which I find weird.
  • I loved how when Kol had Jeremy and Damon in the freezer room one of the first things he did was try to convince Jeremy that rising Silas is a bad idea for everyone and that he called Jeremy smart I especially like this because most people on the show seem to talk down to Jeremy on the show but Kol who is one of the oldest people on the show decided not to which I think says a lot about both characters.
  • I really enjoyed how Kol compelled and tortured Damon because Kol really seems to dislike Damon which makes sense considering the times they have interacted in the past and I liked that Kol pretty much said what I think is true about Damon really wanting Elena to stay a vampire.
  • I liked how Bonnie found out this episode about Professor Shane being  behind Pastor Young killing himself and eleven other people. I also liked how Bonnie didn't allow Professor Shane to talk her into believing that his way of thinking is for the best.
  • I liked how Stefan and Rebekah were working together this episode and I really loved all the talk about their past relationship as well. I also just really like Stefan and Rebekah as a couple even if it's not suppose to be an emotional relationship.
  • I found it strange that Jeremy didn't just kill Damon when he had the chance especially since Damon was compelled to kill him at that point and since Jeremy knows that Damon could care less about his life.
  • I loved how Elena wasn't able to get Damon try to break his compulsion with the power of love because it just gives me another reason not to buy the Damon and Elena romance.
  • I loved the scene were Rebekah tries to dagger Kol and he tells her that the cure has destroyed their family before it's even been found.
  • I loved that Stefan snapped Damon's neck, drained him of blood and locked him in the basement and that due to Damon's compulsion and Elena's sire bond now those two can't have scenes together.
  • I really loved how Stefan pretty much told Elena she's not aloud to judge who he spends time with considering that Damon has tried to kill her brother multiple times already.
  • I'm really interested in the whole storyline with Bonnie's magic potentially making her a ticking time bomb if she can't control it.
  • I really hope that Jeremy or anyone else for that matter doesn't kill Kol next episode because he is fast becoming one of my favorite characters.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment