Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: The Doctor(2.05)

                                    Once Upon a Time: The Doctor(2.05)Review
  • I liked how this episode showed that Regina was trying to quit using magic to solve her problems and that she was seeing Archie in order to sort out her issues. I also like that by the end of this episode she has started to at least try to put the past behind her.
  • I liked that when Regina first started to learn magic she didn't do it to gain power but rather as a way to try and get Daniel back and that she only started to become evil after she looses all hope of ever getting Daniel back.
  • I found it interesting and cruel that Rumpelstiltskin, Jefferson and Victor had a deal to give Regina hope of getting Daniel back only to trick her in order to get her to turn to darkness when things don't work out in the end.
  • I found it interesting how Dr.Whale still hasn't gave up hope on bringing the dead back to life even though it hasn't worked out well the two times it has been able to bring the dead back to life.
  • I thought it was sad that Regina had to kill Daniel once he came back to life but I do believe that being forced to loose him in this way may make it so that she can finally move on from his death.
  • I loved how Emma was able to tell that Killian was lying and that she was able to make him confess what his and Cora's plans are.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment