Friday, January 4, 2013

Fangirl Friday 25

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.
1. Doctor Who: I watched the Christmas special this week and it was an amazing episode that was a sort of introduction or re-introduction of the next companion Clara Oswin Oswald who I love already she has to fun flirty and adventurous way about her that just makes me complete love her. It was also nice to see how the Doctor was coping with loosing the Ponds and it seems it wasn't very well since he gave up on finding anyone or really helping anyone out anymore which of course doesn't last long for the Doctor because he just can't help but to get intrigued by someone or something. I also found the talking Snow to be quite interesting and at times a bit frightening. I'm really interested to learn what Clara Oswin Oswald's story is because so far we met her twice and she died both times and she lived in both the past and the future so I'm extremely excited for the second half of series 7.
2. Elementary: I started watching Elementary this week and I find the series to be very entertaining and fun to watch. I love both the characters of Sherlock and Joan and I the relationship they have with each other. I also find the cases to be very interesting to watch because things don't go the way I'd expect them to go.
3. Heroes of Olympus: I finished reading The Son of Neptune this week and it was great ending to a great book that had an interesting plot and very lovable characters.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    http://swinethistle.tutorialsbookmarks.com/user/profile/michelldea/
    Here is my website - leather

    ReplyDelete