Thursday, January 24, 2013

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: Lady of the Lake(2.03)

                                   Once Upon a Time: Lady of the Lake(2.03)Review
  • I liked the flashbacks of this episode that showed how Snow and Charming had to guy to war in order to get control of the kingdom.
  • I thought that it was cruel of King George to try and curse Snow to never have a child but by the end of the flashback section of the episode the curse had been lifted with the help of Lancelot and Charming's mother.
  • I thought that Charming's mother's death was very sad but I thought it was very kind of her to give her life in order for Snow and Charming to be able to have children in the future.
  • I loved the wedding between Snow and Charming even though it was quite short it was also sweet.
  • I liked how it seemed like Snow and Lancelot became good friends after their first meeting.
  • I liked how through out the episode both Emma and Snow kept trying to protect each other and I loved the seen towards the end of the episode were Emma tells Snow she isn't use to people putting her first and Snow told her to get to use to it.
  • I liked how this episode showed how Emma is having a bit of a hard time adjusting to things in the fairytale world since she doesn't know the things that everyone else does because she hasn't lived there before.
  • I liked how even though Mulan and Aurora both care deeply about Philip they dealt with Snow and Emma differently because of the different types of personalities they have with Mulan being more logical and calmer and Aurora being more emotional and therefore desires revenge.
  • I liked that by the end of the episode Snow, Emma, Mulan and Aurora were all on the same side due to having a common enemy in Cora who has killed Lancelot awhile ago and has been impersonating him since then.
  • I'm curious about what Cora's planning to do with the ashes of the wardrobe although I'm sure it's nothing good.
  • I like how Henry really wants to work with Charming to help get Emma and Snow back and while I understand why Charming wouldn't want his help since it can be dangerous, I'm glad that he's agreed to let him help.
  • I liked how Henry was able to convince Jefferson to reach out to his daughter and I loved that those two reunited by the end of this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment