Friday, January 25, 2013

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: The Crocodile(2.04)

                                     Once Upon a Time: The Crocodile(2.04)Review
  • I loved the moment at the beginning of the episode where Rumpelstiltskin gives Belle a necklace it was very sweet.
  • I liked how this episode focused on how Rumpelstiltskin need for power and how the need for this power is driving Belle away.
  • I liked how Belle left Rumpelstiltskin in order to gain some independence and I like that she is going to be working in the library.,
  • I really disliked how Belle's father tried to force her across the border in order to make her forget about Rumpelstiltskin once she told her father that she had fallen in love with Rumpelstiltskin.
  • I liked how Belle told both Rumpelstiltskin and her father towards the end of the episode that she makes her own choices and that she wished the two of them would listen to her.
  • I liked that by the end of the episode Rumpelstiltskin does tell Belle the truth about his magic and I'm curious about how he'll be able to break this new curse.
  • I liked how the flashbacks in this episode showed how Rumpelstiltskin lost his wife to a pirate named Killian Jones and how at first he thought Killian had took his wife but years later after he started using magic he finds out that she went with Killian willingly.
  • I found it frightening that Rumpelstiltskin killed his first life and I can understand Killian's desire for revenge. I also find the whole Rumpelstiltskin cutting off Killian's hand was an interesting way for him to become known as Captain Hook.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment