Friday, January 18, 2013

TV Review: Nashville: Be Careful of Stones That You'd Throw(1.09)

                    Nashville: Be Careful of Stones That You'd Throw(1.09)Review
  • I was shocked to learn that Shawn actually said yes to Juliette's proposal at the end of last episode and I was shocked to learn that the two of them eloped.
  • I was pretty much waiting for Juliette to realize that she rushed into marriage with Shawn for all the wrong reasons through out the episode.
  • I really disliked how Shawn's mom continued to make it clear that she doesn't accept Juliette into her family or really Shawn's life in general, I just think it's really mean of her since it became quite clear to her in this episode that Juliette doesn't really have anyone.
  • I liked the scene between Juliette and her mom were her mom tells Juliette that she gets why Juliette got married and she told her that this wasn't really going to make her happy in the long run although I do understand why Juliette didn't like hearing this from her mom.
  • I liked how this episode made it perfectly clear that Rayna is going on the tour to get away from home and I also liked that it was made clear that her and Teddy have been having problems for quite sometime now.
  • I really love that Teddy actually knows one of his daughter's isn't actually his but he loves her as his own all the same but I hate Rayna's dad for threatening to reveal this to the daughter.
  • I like how Rayna and Teddy both want to keep their girls out of the conflict between the two of them.
  • It was interesting to see how Deacon was doing adjusting to life on tour with a band.
  • I was sad to see that Scarlett and Gunnar were still having problems writing together in this episode but I was glad that by the end of the episode after they spent some time apart they were able to write together again.
  • I disliked that Scarlett slept with Avery again but I'm glad that she was able to remember why she broke up with him soon after they finish up and that she dumped him again before they even really got back together.
  • I disliked that Avery was willing to dump his band which he has been with forever to get a record deal but I'm glad that he at least told them this in person.
  • I like that Scarlett seemed to be friends with the members of Avery's old band and that she sang with them this episode but I'm glad that she doesn't really want to join their band.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment