Friday, January 11, 2013

Anime Review: Arcana Famiglia: Arcana Duello(1.12)

                                       Arcana Famiglia: Arcana Duello(1.12)Review
In this episode the arcana duel that will decide who will be the next leader of the family and who will marry Felicita takes place. This episode has quite a few good battle sequences but sadly doesn't have a lot of new information in regards to characters or relationships but that was sort of what I expected out of the finale episode of the series. The Gil Amanti also continues to try and have Felicita choose if she'd rather open her heart to Liberta or Nova in order for her Wheel of Fortune card to work and heal Papa.

I really loved that in the end Felicita was the one who won the arcana duel and that in truth she didn't need to choose to open her heart to only one person but to show equal love to all people in order for the Wheel of Fortune card to work. I really loved that Felicita didn't end up with anyone because I feel like she doesn't really know how she feels about either and should wait to choose someone until she does.

I overall enjoyed this episode and I loved the series as a whole. I hope to someday read the manga version of this series because I feel that the series isn't quite complete but it's complete enough to keep me happy at the moment. Please tell me your thoughts about this episode or series as whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment