Sunday, September 30, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Destiny(2.01)

                                                  Revenge: Destiny(2.01)Review
  • This episode starts off about two months after the season finale, within this time most everyone thinks Victoria is dead and Emily has left the Hampton's to train with Takeda again.
  • I like that the season starts with Emily returning to the Hampton's because that means even though there was a time skip we didn't really miss anything major.
  • I like that Nolan has taken up boxing among other things in order to know how defend himself in case he gets attack again which happened to him a few times last season.
  • I like that Emily and Nolan return to the Hampton's together and I like that they're temporarily living together because I just really love their friendship so  I like anything that gives them more opportunities to have scenes together.
  • I'm not all that interested in the Jack and Amanda storyline but I feel kind of bad for Amanda with how distant Jack was being with her all episode. I also find it a little weird that Jack didn't seem like he was paying much attention to the restaurant.
  • I'm glad that Charlotte as made great progress in her treatment and seems to have recovered from her pill addiction.
  • I feel kind of bad for Daniel because he's not taking the lose of his mother well at all and it also seems that he's once again starting to doubt his father.
  • I like that Ashley at least seems to be doing something although it does seem a little odd that she's practically running Grayson manor even though she's only dating Daniel.
  • I find it interesting  that Emily's mother was confined to a mental hospital and I'm also curious about if Victoria has anything to do with her mother's disappearance.
  • I liked that Emily made sure to keep in touch with Charlotte over the last few months in order to insure that she'll still have an in with the Graysons.
  • I really disliked that Conrad paid off Charlotte's councillor in order to insure that she's stays locked up until he gains control of her inheritance. I also just feel really bad for Charlotte it seems like quite a few bad things that are out of her control has happened to her so far in this series.
  • I was actually very surprised when it was revealed halfway through the episode that Victoria was alive and that she's apparently working with the government to build up a case against Conrad which is why she's in hiding. I liked that Victoria and Charlotte seemed to have become closer with Victoria sharing this secret with her and with the speech Charlotte gave at the party.
  • I was interested in the possibility of Emily and Victoria sort of working together this season since they both kind of share a bit of goal with wanting Conrad to go to jail and with Emily needing to know more her mother and Victoria being one of the few people with this information. But it doesn't seem like that's going to happen.
  • I was surprised to see that Victoria is working with the White Haired man now and this makes me doubt that she's working with the government. I'm also nervous about what those two plan to do with Emily but Emily seems to think she can handle it.
  • I overall loved this episode and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment