Saturday, September 1, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Bad Moon Rising(2.03)

                                            Grimm: Bad Moon Rising(2.03)Review
  • I found the coytle pack's plans to basically rape and torture Carly to be extremely disturbing.
  • I liked that Carly and her father had a connection to Hank because I feel that made the episode more interesting.
  • I liked that Hank has been seeing a therapist even though she can't really help him, I'm glad that he was trying to work through his issues.
  • I loved that Nick revealed to Nick that he can see the vessin for what they are and that he's a Grimm and I liked that Hank ended handling everything pretty well once he knew he wasn't crazy.
  • I felt bad for Nick with Juliette remembering everything but him but I still have that the two of them can work it out even if she can never remember him.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment