Friday, September 14, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: Dreamy(1.14)

                                              Once Upon a Time: Dreamy(1.14)Review
  • I liked the Nova/Astrid character(who was played by Amy Acker who I love because of Dollhouse and Angel) and I liked that a bit was explained about how fairies as well as dwarfs work in the fairytale world.
  • I adored the relationship between Nova and Dreamy and I really wished they could have worked out and I disliked that they couldn't be together just because that's not the way things are done.
  • I loved seeing Belle again even if it was just briefly.
  • I liked how the story in the fairytale world showed how and why Dreamy became Grumpy.
  • I hate that the towns people are still shunning Mary Marget even though the person who's really at fault is David.
  • I liked the relationship between Astrid and Leroy as well and I actually think that Leroy is a pretty interesting character with how even though he's pretty cynical he still believes it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
  • I'm curious to know why Mr.gold dislikes nuns.
  • I really hate that Regina and Sydney are working together to frame David for Katherine's disappearance even though Regina is one who got rid of Katherine.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment