Friday, September 14, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: Heart of Darkness(1.16)

                               Once Upon a Time: Heart of Darkness(1.16)Review
  • I liked how this episode showed how Snow drinking the potion affected her and I liked that this episode explored Snow's desire for vengeance against the Evil Queen.
  • I liked that with true love's kiss that Prince James was able to bring Snow back to herself but I'm really sad that they were separated again at the end.
  • I liked that the dwarfs wanted to help Snow become herself again and I liked that at the end of the episode the all decided to help Snow defeat the king.
  • I felt really bad for Mary Margaret through out the whole episode with how the evidence against her kept piling up and I felt especially bad for when David didn't believe in her innocence.
  • I really hate that Regina killed Katherine and then framed Mary Margaret it didn't seem necessary and it's just plain cruel.
  • I really enjoyed the conversation between Henry and August about how they both knew the fairytale book was real and that they both wanted to help Emma believe it's real.
  • I like that Emma knows that Regina is the one setting Mary Margaret up and she knows that the only person that can help her win against Regina is Mr.Gold who she's now willing to work with despite his unethical methods.
  • I'm worried about Mary Margaret because the fact that she ran it makes her look guilty even though we know she's not.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment