Friday, September 21, 2012

Fangirl Friday 20

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.






1. Doctor Who: I caught with Doctor Who this week by watching the last three episodes of series 6 and first three episodes of series 7. I loved all the episodes that I watched this week and I found the last three episodes of series 6 to be very emotional as well as very interesting. I loved Asylum of the Daleks probably the most with it having a really interesting concept a place were the daleks send broken daleks and the daleks actually fear the daleks of the asylum. I also found the planets defense mechanism of turning ever living and non-living that isn't protected into a lesser forum of dalek to be very interesting and terrifying. But most of all I loved Oswin Oswald she was smart, witty and delightful and she was played by the actress that will be playing the Doctor's new companion this season so I surprised and extremely sad to learn that she had already been turned into a dalek but she did mange to retain humanity till the end and helped the Doctor as well as wiping the dalek's memory of him. I found The Dinosaur's on a Spaceship episode to by a fun episode and I loved A Town Called Mercy that dealt with a more serious theme.  I also loved that the Doctor can speak horse and I liked the conversations he had with Susan the horse. I loved seeing the Eleventh Doctor and the Ponds again in these episodes as well.
2. White Collar: I've caught up with White Collar this week and I found the two episodes I watched to be very good but I didn't like all the tension between Neal and Peter so I'm glad they were able to make up before they went on hiatus. I'm sad that I have to wait until January until I see another new episode but I liked the revelation at the end of the episode and I'm interested in how Neal is going to deal with it.
3. Go On: I started watching Go On this week and I have to say that so far I love this show which I'm happy about since I don't think I watch enough comedies and it's always good to have a new series to love.
4. Once Upon a Time: I've watched three episodes of Once Upon a Time this week and they were all good so I'm hoping I'll be able to catch up with the series before it's season premiere next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment