Friday, September 7, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: Quill(2.04)

                                                      Grimm: Quill(2.04)Review
  • I found the yellow plague that infected vessin to be very creepy and quite painful looking.
  • I liked seeing how Nick and Hank are working together now that Hank knows about the vessins.
  • I loved all the scene were Monroe and Rosalee were being all sweet and cute with each other, I really hope that they become a couple.
  • I liked that there was a cure for the plague especially since Rosalee was infected with it this episode so I'm glad that both she and the park ranger guy were okay by the end of the episode.
  • I like that Juilette is trying hard to remember and I liked seeing the repair man vessin come and talk to Juilette and I liked that he accidentally told her that Nick's a grimm but since she doesn't know what that means I guess it doesn't really change anything.
  • I'm worried about the guy from Rome who is going to try and kill Nick.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment