Saturday, September 22, 2012

TV Review: Merlin: Sword in the Stone Part 1(4.12)

                                  Merlin: Sword in the Stone Part 1(4.12)Review
  • I liked the scene at the beginning between Merlin and Arthur it was a nice fun scene and I liked that the mood of the episode was able to change so quickly.
  • I liked seeing all the battles that went on in this episode whether it be with sword fighting, magic or crossbows.
  • I find it a little odd that Merlin knows a spell to take away someone's will off the top of his head because I feel like that's the kind of spell Merlin would avoid using.
  • I really enjoyed all the scenes with Merlin and enchanted Arthur they were fun scenes and it was nice to see Arthur appreciating Merlin a bit more even if it was because of a spell.
  • I liked that all the knights that were captured stayed loyal to Arthur even if they were to be faced with torture.
  • I think that Morgana makes a great evil queen and I found it quite fun to watch her this episode.
  • I also like that it's pretty clear that Morgana doesn't really care for Arvgaine at all which makes me happy because I find Arvgaine affections for Morgana to be very creepy.
  • I like the characters Tristen and Islode and I love their relationship with each other.
  • I love the scene were Arthur feels bad about people betraying him and how Merlin tells him that he as well as the people of Camelot believe in him and believe that he's a great king.
  • I liked that Merlin and Arthur went to Elador for safety and I enjoyed seeing Merlin's mother again and I liked how she mentioned that she worries about Merlin.
  • I liked the scene were Arthur and Gwen reunited it was very sweet like most of their scenes.
  • I hope that everyone was able to escape Elador once Arvgaine started attacking.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment