Thursday, June 28, 2012

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Venomous(2.05)

                                            Teen Wolf: Venomous(2.05)Review
  • I liked how Derek called Jackson a snake at the beginning of the episode and then test to see if the venom paralazed him.
  • I'm glad that Issac is no longer a fugitive because I kind of like his character and he didn't commit the crime he was accused of.
  • I liked that everyone wanted to protect Lydia from Derek and his pack.
  • I loved that Stiles refused to believe that Lydia was the Kanuma even though there was quite a bit of evidence that suggested that she could be it.
  • I liked the scene were Scott confronted Derek about his plans to kill Lydia and how he suggested that Lydia could be immune and how Jackson didn't change on the night of the full moon.
  • I feel kind of bad for Danny because he seemed to have developed a crush on Matt who's clearly obessesed with Alison.
  • I hate that Jackson is a complete jerk to Lydia and that the two of them kissed in this episode, I thnk Lydia is far too good for Jackson.
  • I loved that Alison was able to out smart Erica and take her down. I'm not quite sure how Issac was taken down but I liked that he was.
  • I love that Lydia isn't the kanuma but I'm still curious about what she is.
  • I love that Jackson is the kanuma and I'm curious about his connection in kanuma form to the person in the car.
  • I liked the part at the end of the episode Derek said that Scott already has a pack of his own.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment