Wednesday, June 6, 2012

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Shape Shifted(2.02)

                                             Teen Wolf: Shape Shifted(2.02)Review
  • This episode opened with Issac and it showed that his father was an abusive asshole and that Derek did turn him at the end of last episode. His father is than killed by some creature that wasn't Issac.
  • I find it weird and mean that the Argents tortured the principle until he quit so that grandpa Argent could take over his job.
  • I liked that Stiles bought a lot more chain to tie Scott up with for the full moon and I found it to be awkward and funny when it all came out of his lacrosse locker with everyone watching it fall.
  • I have to agree with Stiles that sometimes I too wonder how he gets through life when Stiles isn't around since he didn't get Stiles obvious plan for him to play goalie in order get close to everyone.
  • I found the sequence when Scott was horrible at playing the goalie with how he ran up and tackled everyone and then obviously smelled them to be hilarious. I also loved how the coach keep yelling at him for how it seemed like he had no idea what a goalie was suppose to do. I also really liked the moment Scott and Danny had although if Scott keeps having theses moments Danny's going to start to think that Scott's into him.
  • I felt bad for Issac through out the whole episode because of how his father treated him, how his dad died and that he was arrested for his dad's murder.
  • I liked how Stiles and Scott got out of class to ease drop on what Jackson was telling Stiles's dad and I liked how Scott and Stiles found out about Alison's grandpa being the new principle.
  • I liked that Derek and Scott both wanted help Issac even though it was for different reasons. I also liked how Derek is still offering to be Scott's mentor even though Scott claims he doesn't want his help. I also liked that Scott said that Derek can't keep turning people and I liked that Derek says that only turns people who want to turn even after he tells them the risks.
  • I liked that Alison's dad still wants to follow the code even though grandpa Argent has declared war on werewolves but Mr.Argent compares what he's doing to genocide.
  • I liked how Alison called Stiles to help with the Issac situation and I loved that Alison slowed down the guy with wolfsbane by shooting arrows in his tires and his leg.
  • I liked the scenes with Stiles and Derek those are always good since there so different from each other.
  • I'm glad that Issac was okay and that no one except the wolfsbane guy was seriously hurt.
  • I'm really curious about what the lizard creature is and who the lizard creature is.
  • I'm also worried about Jackson since the bite didn't turn him and earlier in the episode Stiles mentions that if the bite doesn't turn you it kills you.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment